Re: [OM] (OM) Arggh, someone dropped my 4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Arggh, someone dropped my 4Ti
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:12:00 EST
Cc: Doggre@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 12/04/2000 8:50:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Doggre@xxxxxxx writes:

> P.S.  I see that using normal AOL "Write Mail" results in a lot of "junk"
> being included in my posts (font size, etc.).  And some others.  Anybody
> know
> how we can get rid of all that stuff?  Should I switch to MS Messenger or
> something?  Help!

I spoke to AOL about this yesterday. It's a known problem with version 6.0 of
their software. They said they are working on it, but don't have a date for
release yet. I've been thinking about going back to version 5.0, but that's a
pain in the a**

Paul Schings