RE: [OM] Give your OM a nice home in the sun (OM wanted)

Subject: RE: [OM] Give your OM a nice home in the sun (OM wanted)
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:21:11 -0500
I have an OM-2S that I would sell for $225 plus shipping (I'd split the cost
with you.  It is in very good shape except for a scratched back.

I could send photos if you would like.
It was cleaned, lubed and adjusted ~ 5 years ago and has performed
flawlessly for me.

I used it until I got a 4Ti.

Brian P. Huber