Re: [OM] Bellows usage with several lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Bellows usage with several lenses
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:32:11 -0800
Hi all,

Thanks for your replies regarding the question about the bellows usage!

A few short comments:
-snip

[All:]
O.k., thanks for all the replies (also the ones I did not explicitely mention), my first question seems to be answered satisfactorily (i.e. the mentioned lenses should indeed be set to infinity when used on the bellows), and the second one for the moment remains open. Hopefully someone can enlighten me a bit there too...

Cheers!
Olafo

I am afraid that I got lost in all that. Is it that the correction made by the floating lens element for close focus is not correct when the distance is increased by the length of the bellows?

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA