Re: Sv: [OM] OM 2 S/P problem

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] OM 2 S/P problem
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:03:43 -0700
On 5 Dec 2000, at 22:30, LARS BUNDESEN wrote:

> (I don't think my girlfriend is the problem).

Or at least THAT problem?!?!?  <Grin!>

> I wonder if the gods want me to sell my Oly equipment (including 8,
> 18, 21/2, 40, 180/2 and 350 mm lenses etc.) and switch to the N****, C****
> or M****** brand instead?

Absolutely NOT, Lars!  The Gawds are wanting you to donate your Oly
equipment to a good cause...  namely Zuikoholics Anonymous!  Where
better to send your equipment???  We'll make sure that it's put to use...
 uhhh...  safely stored, where it can no longer infect innocent victims
with the dreaded ZA disease!

For more info on how to rid yourself of these menacing, afflicting
objects, look here:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuikholism/index.html

Regards,

Chris