RE: [OM] Arggh, someone dropped my 4Ti

Subject: RE: [OM] Arggh, someone dropped my 4Ti
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:27:39 -0700
At 11:47 PM 12/4/2000 -0500, Gregg Iverson wrote:
>Wasn't there a car called the Bricklin or something similar about the same
>time as the 4T came out?  It was brushed stainless steel and not too bad
>looking.  I'd like to see the natural titanium too.

Bricklin made a similar car, in Eastern Canada, but it used cast polymer body
panels.  The DeLorean was the stainless steel beast made in Ireland, and
featured in the movie series "Back to the Future [X]".  DeLorean was married to
Cristina Ferrare [sp?] (ohhhhh, *baby*!).

Amazing how fast my mind derails from its single track.

Garth