Re: [OM] Motor drive cap for OM1 and another OM question

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor drive cap for OM1 and another OM question
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 23:20:54 -0700
On 5 Dec 2000, at 21:48, Garth Wood wrote:

> I'm fully prepared to have the CNC operator say "Yes I can, and it's
> stunningly expensive."  But, who knows?

Depending on what "stunningly expensive" turns out to be, my bet is
that you could make a killing selling them one-at-a-time on e-Bay.  Hell,
if vdtucker (I wonder what the "vd" stands for???  But I digress...) can
sell offbrand cases by the train car, there's no reason you can't try to
make a deflated, overtaxed buck selling MD caps.

> I'll report back to the List as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing the outcome.  If you need an investor, I think
I have 'bout CDN$10 (US$0.50) I can chip in.  <G>

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)