Re: [OM] Tamron 2X SP

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 2X SP
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:30:02 -0800

C.H.Ling <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx> responds:

>There was a Tamron 2X SP F system that designed for different camera
>mounts. Very high resolution but field curvature is also high.

Well, I knew about the Tamron-F series of lenses and accessories
(F = Fixed Mount), incl. the 2X converters.  However, I was not
aware that any of the F-series products were ever marked as "SP"
(Superior Performance), at least not here in the U.S.

Thank you very much for the info., C.H.  If you have a pict of
this 2X SP F unit somewhere on your web site, pls let me know.
I'd love to see it.

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx