Re: [OM] OM 1 Question - 1.35V Battery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 1 Question - 1.35V Battery
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:43:10 -0500
Your meter will be off 2-3 stops if you use the 1.55v alkaline battery.
Also the voltage starts to shift as soon as you start to use it.  Not a good
alternative.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000