Re: [OM] my first go at the list

Subject: Re: [OM] my first go at the list
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 06:44:20 -0800
Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx wrote:

snip

> My list to Santa is what Olympus doesn't have - a 600mm Zuiko ED f4, a
>
> 70-200mm f2.8 Zuiko, and a Om 4 HiTi.(high speed 1/8000th sec
> shutter).

My only wish list item would be for a standard syncronization speed in
excess of 1/60. Being restricted to 1/60 in the absence of an F280 flash
gun is a major impediment and really restricts the 4T in its use with
powerful professional flash guns. Despite its popularity, the F280's
power is really only in the "amateur" league with a guide number at 100
ISO at 90 feet or so. This is my only compliant about the 4T.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC