[OM] XA Questions & Roll Call

Subject: [OM] XA Questions & Roll Call
From: George <gmg8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:28:46 -0800 (PST)
I pick up a used XA on ebay a while back. All seems to work fine
but i do have gooey seals in it. more importantly i can see a speck
of dust or something on the inside of the lens when looking in from
the back side.

1. how difficult is it to replace the seals, what can I expect to
pay
2. what can I do about the dust speck in the lens.

Oh, i missed the Role Call

George Mable
Renton, WA.

OM-2S totally mint....well,  except for the bad IC chip :(
OM-2 MD w/ WINDER 2 AND T32
XA