[OM] OM-1n for sale

Subject: [OM] OM-1n for sale
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 20:38:01
Someone on the list has been looking for an OM-1n MD, but I don't recall who...whom...him...?

Anyway, Brad Severe just got one in:

http://usedphoto.com/olympus.htm

Click the pic for a gigantic view of the camera. Looks pretty clean overall - maybe a bit of schmumph around the reflex mirror edges indicating new foam is needed, I dunno.

Has the legendary "USA" sticker (slightly peeling off) on the front of the top plate under the rewind knob. That oughtta be worth an extra peso.

No flash shoe.

Standard disclaimer: I ain't Brad. Don't work for him. Have bought from and traded with him, all satisfactorily. Have met him at two or three camera shows - he seems like a decent guy and has a good rep on the photo.net neighbor-to-neighbor page (similar to eBay customer feedback). I'd buy this camera myself if I had the $$.

Lex Jenkins
"So a kangaroo wearing cowboy boots walks into this saloon..."
--Tales Of The Outback