Re: [OM] Santa's Christmas List

Subject: Re: [OM] Santa's Christmas List
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:56:01 EST
In a message dated 12/6/00 7:26:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'd just ask Santa for the money.  That way, I could pay-off some bills.
>  Might grab myself a little tidbit (50/3.5 macro?) off e-Bay, but most of
it
>  would reduce the debt load.
>
>  Getting poorer by the minute...
>
>  Chris

I have 3 of the 50/3.5s--all in about the same condition. But there is one
that is newer and shinier that has your name on it (just kidding).  You can
have it for $125.00 + shipping with a Money Order in U$.

Merry Christmas
(but please don't take food out of your children's mouths)

Warren