Re: [OM] OM's, Nikkormats, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM's, Nikkormats, etc.
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 09:01:14 -0600
> Funny:
>the Nikon with the 55/1.2 is tougher to focus than my OM-1n with
>50/3.5..........

>I find the Zuiko 50/3.5 images really just *crack* into focus.  (More so than
>even the
>50/1.8 Olympus.)  Why would that be?  I always thought faster lenses were
>easier to
>focus....

You also have to factor it the focus screen. Olympus screens
were brighter than Nikon's of that period.

                yours for me its the eyes getting old,

                                        Garry D. Lewis
P.S. Keep up the good and inventive work with those kids.
They'll remember it down the line.
--
Someday, I can see silver base photography becoming an
"alternative process".