Re: [OM] (OM) Motor Drive Caps

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Motor Drive Caps
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:59:50 -0800 (PST)
   When I said "modify the baseplate" I was thinking
of enlarging the existing hole and silver soldering a
threaded flange (the chrome plating would have to be
removed at the solder joint) in the hole, if there is
enough room under the bottom cover. Dosen't look like
much room under the bottom cover.   John