Re: [OM] RE: Cordless OM Flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Cordless OM Flash?
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:30:01 -0500

> Now, I don't want to start off on the wrong foot, but...
> Brian P. Huber

Well, Brian, you can consider yourself well and properly thanked from at
least one precinct (fully counted and certified).  I'll bet that you and I
are not the only closet N*k*n or C*n*n owners on this list, and I say that
this is the kind of practical, absolutely OT, information we all joined the
list to get.  I don't even understand it all, but I'm filing it, and I'll
remember it's there.
Thanks,
John P