[OM] Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Battery Question
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:14:18 -0700
I've been hunting for what seems like hours on the Internet, and I can't
find it.  So, I'll do what I should've done in the first place....  ask here!

What's a PX-625A battery?  I'm pretty sure the "A" stands for "Alkaline"
but does anyone know what voltage it is?

Reason (and OM content):  I just got back my OM-1 from a CLA and
overhaul.  Included in the work was the conversion to the 1.5v battery.  It
has a PX-625A battery in it, so I'm trying to confirm that, indeed, it has
been converted.

Also, if it IS a 1.5v then what's the difference between it and a slver
oxide?  If I wanted a silver oxide instead (do I?), then what battery
should I buy?

Thanks, to anyone who can provide a quick answer!

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)