Re: [OM] Santa's Christmas List

Subject: Re: [OM] Santa's Christmas List
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 22:33:40 EST
If my post moves anyone to in some small way reach out, touch someone and
make their life a little easier or happier, then we all win.  My wish for
this holiday season is for each of us to have the most joyful of times and to
share that joy with others.  We are each prosperous in many areas of our life
and sharing that prosperity yields magnificent returns.

One of the regulars on the list has made my wish for two 1.3 V batteries
become a reality and I was able to locate a used MD cap today at a local
camera store for my OM1.

Again, Happy Holidays.  Bill Barber