[OM] TOPE reminder!

Subject: [OM] TOPE reminder!
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 09:07:29
Ho, ho, ho!

All 'em sign are in the air...: discussions about diesel, cheap gas, green house effects, De Loreans, etc.

Yeeeeees, you naughty fellas are obviously about ready for another TOPE installment!!!

Well, before seeing the discussions on the list escalate to the SUV level, let the record show that in a few more days the big day will come: the initial launch of TOPE 4, the last one of the first TOPE year, and according to some nitpicking people the last one of the current millennium!

Now then, wot iz zu ztatuz?
Ha! 18 killer entries zo far, and I expect a few more of 'em zu come before ze inizial launzj.

Sooooo, stop spending time on OT threads, go, scan your entries, go, go, get 'em to me by this Wednesday December 13th, and you'll be included in the initial launch. Don't linger any longer, go, go, GO!!! :)))

Cheerrrrz,
Olafo -ye 'ole TOPE host-