RE: [OM] Zuiko 55mm lens?

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 55mm lens?
From: "Edward Heler, Ph.D." <eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:32:12 -0500
James:

I have one and have used it for 20 or so years.  The images it produces are
clear, sharp, no distortion.  I am into available light photography and find
it to do everything I want.  If you can find one in good condition, no
fungus, etc., my advice is to buy it.  If you don't want it, let me know
where it is and I will purchase it for my daughter.

Ed H.

Edward Heler, Ph.D.
eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx