RE: [OM] OM

Subject: RE: [OM] OM
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:29:33 -0800
Frieder;

I was going for the fastest available for shooting under ambient light in my
church's sanctuary during an evening service.  The pictures turned out
decent but not tremendous.  I'll keep messing around with this camera and
the large assortment of lenses I got and see what seems to work the best.
>From what some other listees have said, I may actually be able to make a
killing on this stuff if I were willing to let it go to some of the Japanese
adherents to the P*ntax mantra.

Thanks for the input,
Jim