Re: [OM] Prices for OM equipment--holding steady or declining?

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices for OM equipment--holding steady or declining?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:26:17 -0500
For another "I remember when", in the '60s and early '70s we would give money to someone traveling to Japan to bring back camera equipment. They often could save us 500ver US prices. I don't know of anyplace that would work now.

Gregg

kazuya wrote:
> Is it my imagination, or are prices of used OM equipment
> (and Nikon SLR andNikonos) equipment, the only other
> 35mm I follow much on ebay) been fallingsomewhat in the
> last say, year or two?

In Japan, at least, prices of used OM equipment are going
up like eels.
Oh, excuse me. We say that way because eels look vigorous
when they swim upwards (almost vertically) in the water.

New equipment, however, seems to be cheaper here than in
other countries.