Re: [OM] Re:way[OT] gas pains...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:way[OT] gas pains...
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 12:25:11 +1100
Uh yeah, like nobody else has forests (Siberia, anyone?)! And quite
beside this fact, the net carbon sink potential of mature forest is
negligible anyway. Beyond sticking your head in the sand (and
consequently showing the world your asshole), there is simply no denying
that the USA is by far the largest per capita polluter, even before you
consider the large proportion of off-shore pollution by US based
multinationals whose profits line your pockets. "Large negative
teritory" is pure bollocks (TM).
I'm very ashamed to admit that the country I live in (or at least it's
government) is similarly selfish and blinkered.
Dylan