[OM] 55/1.2; 40/2; motor drive caps; getting stuff cheap

Subject: [OM] 55/1.2; 40/2; motor drive caps; getting stuff cheap
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 19:32:00
Not to be unduly picky, but how can a camera be "mint" if it required the cleaning of schmutz to reveal the mintiness? In numismatics that would equate to "whizzing" and disqualifies the coin from being considered "mint".

Just doing my part to encourage the use of terms other than those best reserved for coin collectors, breath fresheners and toilet deoderizers.
Lex Jenkins
"For sale: Lifesavers, mint condition."