RE: [OM] RE: 35 - 50mm human eye

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: 35 - 50mm human eye
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:32:01 -0600
This question  can never really be 'solved', because the acceptance angle of
a human eye is much greater than a 50mm or even a 35mm lens - probably
closer to a 24mm or 21mm lens. The limits of 'resolution' and the brain's
reaction  to it make the most useful angle of  view smaller, and I'm  sure
it can be  argued endlessly what that angle is.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx