[OM] Re: [OT]was gas pains, now trees...what's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]was gas pains, now trees...what's next?
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 14:18:11 -0500
>Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 12:25:11 +1100
>From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] Re:way[OT] gas pains...
>
>Uh yeah, like nobody else has forests (Siberia, anyone?)! And quite
>beside this fact,
>I'm very ashamed to admit that the country I live in (or at least it's
>government) is similarly selfish and blinkered.
> Dylan

Yeah, Australia is home to some magnificent furniture hardwoods, that I
don't think are being managed at all. But, the same is true of the 19th and
early 20th centuries here in the 'states. When the last grove is about to
come down, maybe then peopl will realize that pillaging has it's
costs........

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright