[OM] AOL AND HTML

Subject: [OM] AOL AND HTML
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:27:07 EST
I called AOL's online help and explained the problem I was observing with
having all the extra "stuff" posted along with my postings to the list.
Among the other suggestions the tech recommended (using default font size &
color, etc., which I am now doing), was the following:

3) Contact the LISTSERV owner from which formatted mail is being rejected and
ask the owner to allow HTML mail in the LISTSERV. Some LISTSERV can accept
HTML mail if that option is "turned on" and correctly configured; this option
may be "off" by default in the LISTSERV that rejects your mail.

I don't know if this even relates to what is going on... my mail isn't being
rejected.... yet.

AOL did say they are working on the problem (they probably say that about
every problem...)

Rich