[OM] Wanted: One Olympus E-10 Digital Camera

Subject: [OM] Wanted: One Olympus E-10 Digital Camera
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:36:24 -0700
As I mentioned, yesterday, I went to McBain's Photo (Edmonton,
Alberta Canada) today and saw, touched and played with the new E-10
digital.  That was late this morning, and I am only now recovered enough
from the experience to write about it.

I WANT ONE!!!!  BADLY!!!  PLEASE???)

Unfortunately, the MOST I could possibly scrounge-up right now would
be around CDN$300 (US$200), and those !#%&%*)(@# Scrooges at
McBain's want CDN$2,999 (US$2,000) plus tax for it.

Sooooooo.....  if every member on the list (500+ people) sends me
CDN$6.00 (US$4.00) I'll have enough to cover the full cost of the E-10
plus tax.  That ONLY CDN$6.00 (US$4.00) folks....  'bout as much as
you'd spend buying a meal at your favorite fast-food place.  And, unlike
that fast-food meal that only satisfies you for a few hours, you'll get
YEARS of satisfaction knowing that you made a growing-older man
VERY happy this Christmas!

Before anyone suggests I'm being greedy, let me point out that I'm NOT
asking for the Olympus die-sub printer, as that would add 'nuther
CDN$1,500 (US$1,000) to the price.  I saw that at McBain's, too, and it
IS about the NICEST printer I've ever laid eyes upon!  However, I CAN
suffer through life without it, but only IF I have the E-10 to keep me
happy!

The address to send your contribution to is:

Chris O'Neill
8706 - 102 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada  T5H 4B7

Here's another sign of my frugality....  please DON'T worry about
sending the money via airmail.  I can't wait the extra few weeks for your
contribution to arrive via surface mail.

Thanks, all, for your generous contribution!  Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)