Re: [OM] What went wrong?

Subject: Re: [OM] What went wrong?
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:05:27 -0800
What color was the ceiling? If it was pure white it should not have affected
color, but I am often surprised at what bounce flash can do color wise. Most
interior paints around here are some shade of off-white and some of them do
the damnedest things color wise. You could also be experiencing color shift
due to out of date film. I have found that out of date film is often ok, but
when a roll goes south it seems to do so without regard to how long it has
been out of date and rather randomly.