RE: [OM] No Film Costs! Hurrah!

Subject: RE: [OM] No Film Costs! Hurrah!
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:26:05 -0600
There are a couple more things you can do with a digital camera like the
Nikon 950 to prolong  battery life. The Olympus models may be the same, but
I don't have much experience with them.

Use the optical viewfinder, and keep the monitor off except when you have to
check images.

Turn OFF continuous autofocus, otherwise the camera is always on a focus
hunt, eating up your batteries.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx