Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:26:40 -0600
Cc: <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Peter,

All I can say is WOW!

Great stuff.  Thank so much.  It quickly got bookmarked, right next to Hans
and Gary's great sites.

I think I can help on some things, when I find the time. I have a lot of
different OM ads in great shape that I'll scan.  I do need your suggested
guidelines.  I also have a lot of instructions books, but need pretty clear
instructions on how to best scan them. I can create PDFs (have the software)
but am a bit clueless on how to do it for multipage documents.  I also have
a few macro shots that might make nice backgrounds that I'll find around
here.

Course, lots of promises---it's that action I lack.

Thanks again!!!

Tom