RE: [OM] studio flash done cheaply?

Subject: RE: [OM] studio flash done cheaply?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:32:47 -0800 (PST)
Brian P. Huber wrote:
(snip) . . . I can give you more advice if wanted on multi-TTL, likely
off the list, if you'd like.  I use combinations of T-32's,Sunpak's,
Vivitar's and Metz units.  All are TTL and can be mixed with no problem
. . . (snip)
Brian, this is great stuff - but why go off-list? I see many requests
for information and advice, on this and other topics, that I feel sure
would be of interest to most Listies and it's great that we have
members who can provide informed answers. It's a shame to go off-list
with this sort of enlightening stuff. Have a look at some of John
Lind's posts, for instance: long but informative and interesting. If
John went off-list, we'd all be worse off IMHO.

Now, if some of our *other* threads went off-list, I don't think
there'd be too many complaints. Take, for example, the Gas Threads:
price of gas; flammability of gas from various sources; effect of
'greenhouse' gases on the environment and which countries should be
blamed; automobile exhaust gases and their effect on health; etc. To
paraphrase W.S. Gilbert (from The Mikado): "We've got 'em on the List
and they'd none of 'em be missed!"

Regards,

=====
Ray