Re: [OM] studio flash done cheaply?

Subject: Re: [OM] studio flash done cheaply?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:52:16 -0500
Brian,
Are the flash models you mention below current models?

I agree with Ray Moth that this is exactly the kind of discussion that
belongs ON this list. I certainly don't mind the dialogue. I'm not ready to
follow up, but I will when I get the other T32 I got fixed for use. Calling
Dr. McGuyver... Get out the duct tape.  ;-)

Mickey