[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #2023

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #2023
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:28:59 -0000
Ray,

Isn't even more amazing that being so polite has hardly got any responses at
all, apart from Brian Huber's comment about Bowens kit (Thanks Brian) and
you're and Mike Butlers comment about me being so polite (what, me being
bitter?? Never!)

Come on Guys, someone must know something about these Bowens flash meters...

Regards,

Sam Shiell