Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:22:05 +1100
thanx to everyone who has posted me feedback on my new site, either privately or to the list. I'm please that you like what I have done and I really appreciate your suggestions and comments (especially all those nice things people had to say about my gallery pics ! (blushing.......).

I'll keep fixing bloopers and keep making improvements as you suggest them. I'll add the wallpaper pics at 1280x1024 as an option for those with screens the size of drive-in movie screens...... ;-)

I've (hopefully) fixed the link to the wallpaper of the Blk OM-2 with 55/1.2 now. Damn gremlins........

Also improved the navigation slightly (thanx Hans) and I figured out how to make the links on the OM Links page spawn a new browser window when you click on them.

As soon as all the obvious glitches are fixed up I'll start work scanning the VisionAge issues 10-18.

thanx again all.

peter