Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:38:23 +1100
Thanx Olafo

the instruction manuals and sheets got put on hold so I could make sure I got the "sexy" colour OM stuff posted before Christmas for you guys.

I had a look at some of the OM instruction sheets last night thinking I would start the scanning and they are pretty weird sizes. Not sure how I'll tackle this - my scanner is only A4 and some of the sheets just won't fit on the glass. I might have to scan them in pieces and use PhotoShop (or something else) to "glue" them back together. But then the pdf's won't fit on A4 if people want to print them.....

Guess I'll figure something out !

I'm hoping to get away for a couple of days over Christmas and further deplete my stockpile of Kodachrome - can't have them Zuikos getting lazy !!!

cheers

peter

Hi,

I've had a quick look at the gallery and I must say it's got some truly amazing pics! Great stuff!!!

Next up for me: checking your documentation links.

Thanks for this great OM page, and I'd love to see it being added to the OM webring...

Cheers!
Olafo