RE: [OM] What went wrong?

Subject: RE: [OM] What went wrong?
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:55:04 -0500
Chuck,
The combination of the 550 and the T32 should not cause a problem.  Even
though the 550 is the least sophisticated of the TTL series from Vivitar, it
still works fine.  I've used it that way with no problem.

The red makes me think more of processing error.  On the other hand, see
Keppler's SLR column in the current Pop Photo.

Brian P. Huber