Re: [OM] Cleaning a mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning a mirror
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:38:00 -0500
I use lens tissue wrapped around a chop stick that has ends ground down like
a screwdriver.  Saturate tissue with denatured alcohol. If there is one bid
blob (like old mirror bumper) try to scoop it all up with one forward
motion.  Discard, start with new tissue.  Wiping more than once with a
tissue on the first swipe will only smear the mess around.
Repeat 15-20 times and the mirrors clean!  :-)

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000