[OM] Basic Flash Info

Subject: [OM] Basic Flash Info
From: "Hal Landvoigt" <hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:09:06 -0800
I've been playing with my OM-4 for about 8 months now, and I've finally
come to the decision that its time to invest in a flash (as well as a
tungsten filter, since I wind up shooting a lot indoors).  Unfortunately
I have no idea what I really need, or what the difference between all of
these flashes is.  Does anyone know of a good primer web page thats
worth reading, or could we start a thread on choosing a flash and what
the differences between different flashes like the t-20, t-32, or
something like a vivitar 283 are?

Hal Landvoigt