RE: [OM] the plague

Subject: RE: [OM] the plague
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:32:42 -0600
While I don't know the facts one way or another, I am very doubtful that
these Zuiko lenses are assembled with cements in which H20 is an important
constituent, and that it could be sucked out with silica gel. Does anyone
know exactly how much silica gel is able to dehydrate air anyway?

And don't new Zuikos come packed with silica gel?

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx