[OM] WTD: OSIF items

Subject: [OM] WTD: OSIF items
From: Palmitos <palmitos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:40:35 +0000
I recently purchased the OSIF (overpriced, but Zuikoholism oblige!)

Complete at publication date, round 84 to 86, a few sheets are missing
because the gear was either no longer sold or not yet. So I'm looking for
the following items if anyone has them and is willing to sale.

Sheets for:
OM-1, OM-2, OM-3TI, OM-4TI, Recordata back 1/2/3, all of the casegroup,
Zuiko 55/1.2, Motor Drive 1, Winder 1.

Also, perhaps someone like John at Camtech knowns, was the OSIF provided to
dealers at the time the OM-1/OM-2 were introduced, and is it still given out
today?

Thanks,

Francois