RE: [OM] Lenses

Subject: RE: [OM] Lenses
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:09:12 -0600
> Also, the 50mm f/2 seems to be the sleeping jem people
> mistaken for a coal rock but turned out to be a diamond.

The  50mm f/2 wouldn't be mistaken for a coal rock, it is a relatively
expensive macro lens which also makes a fine normal lens. It is also one of
the newer lens designs from Olympus (along with the 90mm/f2 macro,
35-80/f2.8 zoom, 350/2, 250/2 and 180/2 lenses).

I would reiterate that the mercury  batteries for the OM1n are not really
that hard to find and should not deter you from getting one if you want an
all mechanical marvel like the OM1n.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx