Ree: [OM] AOL AND HTML

Subject: Ree: [OM] AOL AND HTML
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:36:36 -0500
Hi Rich,

My provider happens to be Prodigy, which I've been with since 1996, and have
had just about
perfect service from. Almost never a busy signal, and excellent knowledgable
(on many subjects,
even outside their expected realm), and patient, customer support. Changing
will not be a pain in
the ass, so don't worry about that. Here's the link if interested:

http://www.prodigy.com/pcom/prodigy_internet/prices_vs_aol.html

http://www.prodigy.com/pcom/prodigy_internet/products_pricing.html

Larry

Hi Larry,

Great tirade!  Thanks for writing it.  I seem to be blocked from getting
anything posted to the list at the moment.  Don't know if it's because I saId
something wrong or simply brought up the subject of AOL/html (but then, you
just did, too...)...  I'm sure this is a sore point with many... only a
couple have spoken up about it.

I'm forwarding your post on to AOL's tech support, with a "What are you going
to do about this?" challenge to them.  If they don't fix v6.0, and pretty
damn quickly, I'm going to switch providers, even though it would be a pain
in the a** to do so.  I haven't been impressed with the way they've treated
me as a customer from the start, so I have no love or loyalty for AOL.

Give givin' 'em hell!

Rich

P.S.  Any suggestions for alternative providers?  Maybe it would be a service
to the subscribers of the list to ask others to share good/bad experiences
with providers.  Certainly closer to the purpose of the list (sharing info.
about OM's and Olympus in general, isn't it?) than flatulence, etc.