Re: [OM] ....what do U do with .....?

Subject: Re: [OM] ....what do U do with .....?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 04:38:50
10. Classy shot glasses for mescal.
9.  Put worm from mescal inside - stare at it 'til it glows.
8.  Fake noses to scare the neighbors' kids.
7.  Make binoculars that let me see into the future.
6.  Throw 'em at the cats when they sit on top of the TV.
5.  Throw 'em at the TV during Monday Night Football.
4. Segregate various screws and other parts from disassembled lenses; forget to label container; promptly forget what goes where.
3.  Practice Heimlich maneuver on kids after they swallow containers.
2.  Store my "stash" of oregano and tea, man.
1.  Fill 'em full of chad.
Lex Jenkins
"Doh!" - Homer