Re: [OM] [OT] providers

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] providers
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:32:46 EST
In a message dated 12/13/00 8:28:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
albert@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Trust me, My DSL costs me $60 more a month, but when I do the math, I
>  come out ahead.
>
>  Albert

For every bit of logic there is an equal and opposite illogic. To wit, if I
weren't spending time on line with my slow modem, I would be seeing a
videotape $4.00, reading a book $8.00, eating or drinking, shopping $$$. The
only thing I do that saves money is sleep but I'm not getting rich doing that.

Warren