Re: [OM] [OT] Zuik Discovers Exakta

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Zuik Discovers Exakta
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:50:38 +0100

There were a lot of cameras that had T (Time) and B (Bulb) settings in the old
days; operation was as described by John P. .
The T setting, using a cable release, was much more practical for long time
exposures than B (still is!). To simulate T you could get locking cable releases
to use with B, but T was easier...

mvh / regards
Roger Key