Re: [OM] How much $$$ for an OM-1n?

Subject: Re: [OM] How much $$$ for an OM-1n?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:55:58 -0600
Well, I can't claim credit.  I got the suggestion for this program from Skip
Williams, early in my ebay career:

http://www.worldint.com/journeys/eccles/cricketjr/support.html

The upside is that it is only $15.  The downside is that it will only snipe
one thing at a time.  That said, the new version, due very soon, will
multi-snipe, meaning you enter all the auctions you want and it will snipe
them one after another.

For those that don't know, all a sniping program does is bid for you---at
the very last second.  So, you can jump in with a final bid without being at
your computer.

I'll tell you my final secret---shhh---don't tell anyone.  The default is to
snipe with 10 seconds remaining.  If you have a good connection (it will
dialup for you), set it to 9 seconds or even 8.  Most people leave the
default and you'll snipe their snipe.

Good luck!

Tom
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>