Re: [OM] Japanese translation WAS Use Super FP mode on the F280 with the

Subject: Re: [OM] Japanese translation WAS Use Super FP mode on the F280 with the OM-1
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:22:14 +0100
: Larry wrote:
:
: > This website will translate japanese pages to english:
: >
: > http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/wwwjtrans.html
:
:
: Here's another one: http://translate.lhsl.com/
: I've used Copy/Paste to it and it translates at a remarkable speed, but I
: can't always understand the result!

This one is much better! Although still gibberish, at least I understand
_something_ of what was meant:

"OM - 3 Ti subjectively is a single lens reflex camera of an aperture
crowded manual focus 'ª optical information display for an exposure control
function to be able to taste the taking a photograph original pleasure, as
attaching importance to originality of himself photographing person.
  Again, an abundant lens system can't lack it in order to spread a single
lens reflex enjoyment.    Though I take and level a lens system employed and
an abundant accessory group in a wide territory to an art with a medical
treatment by us as OM system, a large-amount diameter zooming lens to cover
35 ~ eighty-mm standard zooming territory, as a suitable high-performance
lens to utilize a function of " OM - 3 Ti " took part this time."

hnz (attaching importance to originality of himself photographing person)