Re: [OM] Use Super FP mode on the F280 with the OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Use Super FP mode on the F280 with the OM-1
From: Rainer Wagner <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:32:40 +0100
Back to the real thing:
I had a japanese colleague translate the main technical part for me. Give me
some
time to find the right basic connector, and i will try to build this thing..
Would
be neat to use my OM1 with my F280 (I already thought about reselling this
because
OM4Ti is to expensive for me..)

Rainer

rtomcala schrieb:...

> information to build and adapter for the OM-1.  This adapter, as I
> understand, is built into a hot shoe and allows the OM-1 to fire the
> F280 in the Super FP Mode.  The following is the URL:
>
>    http://homepage2.nifty.com/vasolza/fp.htm
>
>   Maybe some of our japanese speaking members can render a translation
> and more information to the rest of us.
>
> Rand E.

Dr. Rainer Wagner
MPI fuer neurologische Forschung