Re: [OM] [OT] Sniping

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Sniping
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:52:30 -0600
My most fascinating experience was with onsale.com, before egghead bought
them.  There were two tabs on the website, one for auctions and one for
retail.  Same items, just bidding vs. buying.  People would regularly bid up
items over what you could buy them outright.  This isn't like ebay, where
you'd have to do homework----just a different tab on the same webpage.

Tom
From: "John Cwiklinski" <johncw@xxxxxxxxxx>