RE: [OM] [OT] Sniping

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Sniping
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:37:32 -0600
Well, I really hate to let this secret out of the bag, but the list is like
family. For me the best snipe engine has been a free one at www.esnipe.com

You don't even have to have your own computer on! I will say that on
occasion in the past, esnipe has failed to place the bid. They have a
revamped sniping engine now, and it  has lately been very reliable. If I
have a really important item, I'll set it up on esnipe, and then also make a
manual snipe. That way, I have backup and won't be out in the cold if either
my computer/connection goes cold at the wrong time, or esnipe is on the
fritz.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx